Hello Atlantic Theater Company!
We are very excited for the premiere of “This Ain’t No Disco” and would love the opportunity to help share this special project with the world. Please consider Big Machine to produce interviews and exclusive BTS moments during opening weekend. Below are some examples of what we’ve done in the past and we have lots of ideas of what we could do for you! We are a one stop shop production company that can work with any budget! Congratulations on opening what we’re sure will be a spectacular show and we look forward to hearing from you!
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
• Complete production solutions including concept development through post and final delivery.
• Standalone BTS and interview crews.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Turner Classic Movies / FILMSTRUCK
MOB WEEK: MINI-DOCUMENTARIES
PHYSICAL PRODUCTION & POST PRODUCTION
THE WALKING DEAD: PRIMETIME BEHIND THE SCENES SPECIALS
COMPLETE SHOW PRODUCTION
• 30-60 minute specials.
• Standone digital segments/vignettes
• Co-branded promotional spots
• Or raw footage that you can edit
WE CAN DELIVER
HD, 4k, 360 & VR
CAPABILITIES THAT MAKE BIG MACHINE UNIQUE
• Our in-house Emmy Award Winning Design/Animation/VFX team can add visual flair to your production that others can’t
• We also produce television shows and commercials and intimately understand how to interface with big budget productions
• Worldwide production experience
Lodge 49: Behind The Scenes & Roundtable (AMC)
Behind The Dead (AMC)
Walker World (AMC)
Asian American Pacific Islander History Month (Disney)
Into The Badlands VR (AMC)
The Walking Dead VR (AMC)
Disney Junior Be Inspired (Disney)
Mob Week (AMC)
Chad Engel - 231.409.7779